All posts in: "News"
- NCHRD-K PRESS STATEMENT ON SITUATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS AND JOURNALISTS DURING THE 26 OCTOBER ELECTIONS
- CALL FOR NOMINATION; HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS AWARDS 2017
THE HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS AWARDS 2017 INTRODUCTION Civic space in Kenya continues to be under pressure with a range of actions employed against the work…
- Safe Hubs for Human Rights Defenders at Risk in Africa launched
Kampala, Uganda — Members of the Pan African Human Rights Defenders Network (PAHRDN) from across East, Central, West, North and Southern regions of Africa gathered in…
- Statement on Kenya delivered at the 36th session of the Human Rights Council on 19/09/2017.
- JOINT PRESS STATEMENT ON THE ATTACK AND SHOOTING OF TUNDU ANTIPHAS LISSU HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDER, MP AND THE PRESIDENT OF TANGANYIKA LAW SOCIETY (TLS) (TANZANIAN BAR ASSOCIATION)
Download the press statement here: http://nchrdk.org/?attachment_id=1991